Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hey guys, whats new?

I'm just doing the same old same old, night classes and work.

I'm hoping to go to Eirtakon with David! :) I have 3 costumes, Card Captor Sakura, Tsukino Usagi's school uniform and Sailor Moon 1st season. I feel very fat though (still not lost as much as before I got really sick, that weight is my ideal weight....) but trying. I hope to cosplay! :) Not sure which costumes for which day though...I figured 1 costume per day but we might not go the Friday.

Also, I don't really know anyone else that's going to be there, I hope we can meet some nice people! :) I met a nice girl last year who was dressed as Sailor V, and another nice girl who found me and screamed out Usagi!!! :)And someone who said you're from Sailor Moon, yeah :) It was nice as although it wasn't a proper proper cosplay everyone was really nice :) and it was my first time trying anything ^^;




See yas! :)

No comments:

Followers